Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I need YOUR help!!! (if u have Abit KT7A)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Helmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found the solution:
    the NVidia Detonator drivers for Diomond ViperV770 (TNT2 ultra) caused the problems.
    Installing the original drivers fixed it.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Helmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What i've forgotten to mention:
    I also changed back to WZ bios(12/2000)

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Helmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For 3 days i'm trying to solve my gameport problem.
    If anyone has an ABIT KT7A and all of the components of EWS are installed and working, please help me out!
    I would need the bios settings of a working system with EWS64XL.
    You don't have to write down the whole entries, it's enough if u only tell me the first character (D means disabled).

    I need the BIOS settings from:

    CPU-setup (soft menu III)
    ADVANCED BIOS settings
    ADVANCED CHIPSET
    Power MAnagement Setup
    PNP/PCI configurations Setup Menu

    Please help me, i'm goin' nuts.
    I reinstalled Win98SE 4 times, changed over to Millenium and back, removed all the Norton-stuff, System Components, graphic card's drivers ... aso.


    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •